2010-??-?? Annotator 0.5.1 SVN $Revision: 14036 $
2010-03-05 Annotator 0.5.0
'3D molluscs in the space release'
- SVN Revision: 14035
- Using CLAM 1.4.0
- Aggregation based extractors (Jun Wang GSoC)
- Projects are always an aggregation of descriptor sources
- Aggregated sources map to a target working description scheme
- When saved back, editions go to sources if needed (databases, files, webservices)
- New interface to edit the descriptor sources mapping
- New interface to configure description sources
- Better handling of missing descriptors
- Semantic web extractors (Jun Wang GSoC)
- Music Brainz support
- Web service based extractors
- Fix: Better handling of empty segmentations
- Fix: Overlapping numbers on the rulers
- Man pages added for the companion executables
- Renamed OnsetDetector(.exe) -> OnsetDetectorCore(.exe)
- Renamed OnsetDetector.py -> OnsetDetector
2008-08-11 Annotator 0.4.0
'Shooting flying plugins release'
- SVN Revision: 11960
- Using CLAM 1.3.0
- Native windows compilation (using mingw) working without patches (GSoC:jun)
- New AggregationExtractor.py to aggregate several extractors see (http://clam-project.org/wiki/Manual_Annotator)
- Now you can specify a configuration file for the extractor
- New extractor option to be able to write back to the descriptors source
- Several bugs on the segmentation handling solved
- vmqt clean up
2008-02-05 Annotator 0.3.10
'GSoCket Plugged-in release'
- SVN Revision: 11171
- Using CLAM 1.2.0
- BarGraph views for FloatArrays attributes
- Float arrays with numerical bin labels
- Better rulers for visualization
- Multiples segmentation and frame descriptors panes
- Scrool and zoom syncronizations among views
2007-06-08 Annotator 0.3.9
'More eye-candy, please'
- SVN Revision: 10216
- Using CLAM 1.1.0
- KeySpace and Tonnetz code synced with NetworkEditor
- Speedup KeySpace Widget
- Regenerated ClamExampleExtractor project data with MFCC's
- Custom icons added shadows and borders to be seen on dark backgrounds
- Fix: Assert 'Views attribute not added or updated'
2007-03-20 Annotator 0.3.8
'The Berlin release'
- SVN Revision: 9881
- Using CLAM 1.0
2007-03-18 Annotator 0.3.7
'That will be CLAM 1.0 release'
- SVN Revision: 9864
- Using CLAM 0.99.0
2007-02-09 Annotator 0.3.6
'Mac is here to stay'
- Using CLAM 0.98.0
- Using new bundle and dmg tools
- Mac binaries are back improved
- Added MFCC to the ClamExtractorExample output
2006-12-30 Annotator 0.3.5
'Debian Packages: less is more'
- Using CLAM 0.97.0
2006-12-22 MusicAnnotator 0.3.4
'The most stable NetworkEditor ever'
- Using CLAM 0.96.0
2006-12-04 MusicAnnotator 0.3.3
- Using CLAM 0.95.0
- Button to open the online tutorial
- Added OnsetExtractor by Antonio Pertusa (not built by default)
- Fix: Some video cards displayed fonts as boxes
- Internal refactoring to share code with NetworkEditor
- Chord extraction core moved to CLAM library
- Reallocations removed out of main loop for realtime
2006-06-18 MusicAnnotator 0.3.2
'Linux binary packaging release'
- Using CLAM 0.91.0
- Packages for debian sid, ubuntu dapper and fedora core 5
- Few internal refactorings on instant views architecture
- Fix: CLAM crash on exit due to duplicated symbols in CLAM libs
2006-05-08 MusicAnnotator 0.3.1
'Review feedback release'
- Using CLAM 0.91 (CVS)
- Instant views are managed as plugins and can be usable in any suited attribute which can be selected from the user interface. (Views/Add instant view)
- Instant views optimizations to avoid KeySpace flickering
- Fix: Artifacts on the segmentation editor view (the wave faded out on some regions)
- Fix: The extractor console now keeps the aspect of the output
- Fix: Crash when a descriptor load failed and the audio is longer
- The BocaClient GUI is now a binary frontend to the python script (to avoid using PyQt3 with qt3 licensing problems in windows)
- Errors when downloading avoid the Annotator to be launched
- Windows distribution:
- Icons for the applications
- Binary distribution of some python scripts by using Py2exe
- Dynamic libraries are bundled with the installer to avoid problems
- BOCA task are binded with the BOCA client
- Credits and acknoledgements updated on the About dialog.
2006-04-30 MusicAnnotator 0.3.0
'Final SIMAC meeting release'
- Using CLAM 0.91 (CVS)
- Ported to QT4 using the new vmqt widgets
- Build system moved to scons
- Workflow reworked: Projects from scratch are not only possible but the convenient way.
- Error conditions on load failures are better managed
- The project documentation now allows to give some annotation guidelines to the BOCA users.
- Configurable extractor, schema and project documentation
- Instant Views: Tonnetz and KeySpace
- New types:
- FloatArray type to represent spectrums, pcp's, histograms...
- FrameDivision: it may be the parent of a 'frame level' scope
- New extractor: Chord extractor
- All provided extractors follow the same commandline conventions
- Minor adaptations to the BOCA client to the new services
2006-02-07 MusicAnnotator 0.2
- using CLAM 0.90.0
- New segment editor:
- Different annotation restrictions depending on the schema.
- Continuous segmentation (no gap)
- Discontinous segmentation (gaps but not overlaps)
- Consistent dragging
- Tooltips are faster to appear
- Tooltips say just the position of the hovered element instead the cursor position.
- Hovering highlights the limit
- Different annotation restrictions depending on the schema. Right now:
- Optimizations on the song switching and on the display
- Inserting and removing segments now has its reflexion on the pool
- Playing the wav and the auralization on different channels.
- Description schema browser
- Now, viable projects can be built from the interface
- A Boca task manager in python is provided