Where to start?
- Compilation and programming recipes are maintained in the Wiki.
- API doxygen: last stable, development.
Articles and other documents
- Xavier Amatriain's PhD Dissertation : you will find a "deep" conceptual presentation of CLAM's model and relation to other models and similar frameworks (read only if you are very, very interested in CLAM-related research)
- Other publications about CLAM
- Software Frameworks for Audio and Music : a short introduction to the reason behind using softare frameworks instead of Matlab given as part of a tutorial for the 2004 ISMIR
- Short Introduction to CLAM: this is the presentation we usually use as a first day introductory session to the framework PDF, Open Office Presentation
- External libs and related projects links
DEPRECATED: CLAM Manual for the release 0.7.0, Revision 3
several sections in the manual are outdated in
respect modern releases. Specially the build procedure
is now totally different.
Current documentation is in the wiki
CLAM Old SMS Programming Tutorial
A 40+ hour tutorial that introduces all basic concepts in CLAM plus SMS processing techniques tutorial.