First steps with annotator
- Execute Annotator (from Windows menu)
- Open Chords.pro project (if your are running on Windows, get one level up and open Samples dir)
- Go to the Song descriptors tab and select a song. Debasers Wooden Hose, for example.
- Go to the intra-song descriptors tab. Click the Play button and you should see the animated key-space and tonnetz views.
- You can click follow-play button to see a more detailed detection of the chord on the segment properties pane, supporting other modes than major and minor.
- To analyze your own mp3 or wav files: Go to the song descriptors tab and do: Project, Add Song to Project. Select the new song, ignore the error message and click Song, Compute Descriptors
- Wait until the execution ends and then click Song, Reload Descriptors
- Use the What's this button or Shift-F1 to get additional help on any of the graphical elements.